Welcome to The Best Western Plus
Tucked away at the north of Estero Island, the Best Western Plus Beach Resort Hotel is a slice of paradise in beautiful Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Discover why our Best Western hotel on the beach is one of the best Florida beach resorts in the Southwest: lounge in our heated outdoor pool, cruise crystal-blue water on a jet ski, or enjoy a palm-shaded picnic on the sandy shore. We are one of the most conveniently located hotels on Fort Myers Beach and near some of the top shops, restaurants, and attractions in the area.
Book your room or suite today with our Fort Myers beach hotel and be sure to check out our special offers and packages . As proud recipients of the 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and other awards, we are committed to providing our guests with a superior hotel experience. We are also one of Fort Myers Beach pet-friendly hotels. Call us anytime — we’d be delighted to help plan your beach vacation!
Our COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
To protect the safety of our guests and team members, The Best Western Plus Beach Resort Hotel has implemented the following protocols to help protect the safety of guests and team members.
Front Desk and Lobby:
- New protocols will minimize guest contact with personnel through a streamlined check-in and check-out process.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented, wellness best practices signs will be prominently posted, and all lobby brochures, magazines and papers will be removed.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly.
- Sanitizing stations or wipes will be available throughout hotels.
Guest Room and Housekeeping:
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. linens and all touch points, for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks and hangers will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
- Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will be by request only on the morning that you need service.
- Due to the new protocols early check-in and late check-out may not be possible. Check in is 3pm and Checkout is 11am. All guests are more than welcome to use the beach and the pool until their room is available.